At Hughes Marino, there is
no conflict of interest.
That’s why companies in every corner of the region turn to our professionals for unbiased expert real estate representation with mutually aligned interests. We assist clients with their lease or purchase negotiations ranging from one thousand square feet to one million square feet throughout San Diego county. Further, many of our clients with facilities outside of San Diego engage Hughes Marino to achieve consistent results for all their locations around the world.
Our tenant and buyer representation services include:
- Renewals and restructurings
- Expansions in the existing facility
- Contractions and consolidations
- Lease buyouts and terminations
- Anchor tenant development
Purchasing a Building
- Feasibility studies
- Lease vs. purchase evaluation
- Lease-to-own structuring
- Purchase and sale agreements
- Property due diligence
- Financing and lender options
- New building construction
From locally owned small businesses to the most sophisticated public companies in the nation, we pride ourselves on taking care of all of our clients with the same integrity, attention to detail, and utmost professionalism that our team has built its reputation on. Our unparalleled knowledge of available lease and purchase space ensures that our clients will find the space that is right for their unique needs.
There always has been, and always will be, one type of customer at Hughes Marino—the tenants and buyers of commercial real estate—never landlords. Our only fiduciary is to the business owners, non-profits, municipalities and other San Diego organizations we are proud to call our clients—and we take protecting their rights and bottom line very seriously.
- Hughes Marino is the largest tenant and buyer representation firm in San Diego
- No conflict of interest; we only represent tenants and buyers—never landlords
- 100% tenant focus; we are masters of our trade
- Tremendous leverage and clout with landlords
- We value our client’s trust and consequently guarantee our work and your confidentiality